Friday, May 17, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #28

The last couple weeks...cray cray!!  Had a set of stamps in mind for this week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch...here's the sketch and my card...

Made with a retired Hero Arts Set I Love My Dog...will give you a link to ebay if you're interested.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches...a set of uber cool sayings that I HAVE NO IDEA how to use, but just simply could not resist having...have any ideas...please share with me.  Thought this adorable dog was perfect with "Sup?"(meaning what's up?"....just in case you didn't know and was wondering:)!!).  I cut one of the paws off of the row of paws stamp and stamped the line of paws on my card with a single paw print.  My paws could have gone a little higher, but calling it creative interpretation(otherwise known as not looking at the sketch closely enough while creating:)!!).  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

22 comments:

  1. What a fun card! My gd Lizzy would love this! And I think the paws are just perfect where they are. Really fun card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card and like those stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun, super cute, super CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun and cute idea, I love how u interpreted the sketch :) love ur card

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable! I love the black and white color combo with the pop of red and the paw prints are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a perfect interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 18, 2013

    Oh,i just LOVE your card-what a cute little Pup,and the sentiment is just perfect ! Fabulous take on the sketch :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had to pop by and tell you ave clever and fun your card is, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, how darling. I love the layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable. I love the sweet little puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's got the perfect "sup" look!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...and thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute!! Dropping the design is just fine in my books ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG --- I totally LOVE this card and hope some day to "case" it -- with credit given to YOU, of course.

    I just recently rescued a new little Puppy and also bought this stamp set, with my dogs in mind.

    You can bet I'll be voting for your card! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a CUTE idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that little HA pooch and you're right - that sentiment is perfect for him! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. He's so darn cute Lisa, shame you were too early for LiM, he'd feel right at home there too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww! so cute. Love the paw prints. Love your take on the sketch, Lisa! Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love this sweet little puppy, Lisa! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa