Friday, February 20, 2015

Simon's Spring Hop to It!...Artful Flowers

Today over at Simon Says Stamp,  a brand new Spring Release is being revealed...Hop To It!  I have made a couple cards with a beautiful set of floral stamps, Artful Flowers, and their coordinating dies, Designer Flowers...just one set from this wonderful new release!!...
 This first one, I stamped the outined flowers in black, clear embossed, and colored with my spectrum markers.  I cut them out with the coordinating dies, layered once and adhered them onto a card that I had stamped with a striped background stamp and Simon's Maliblue ink(LOVE this blue...so pretty!!).

This second card, I stamped on vellum with versamark, and white embossed.  I colored with my sharpie  and mark it markers on the back/opposite side of the stamped flowers, then popped up card panels on either side of the panel after adhering it to the card. Ok...LOVE...these flowers are not only so pretty, but so versatile!!  Hope you will check out the new release on  the Simon Says Stamp site...Happy Spring:)!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Love both cards, and some spring cheer is definitely appreciated in our arctic winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful... this is a super new release! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful! I love how you can do so many different things with just one stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards. A perfect balance of CAS, elegance and gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this flower Lisa! You made the most beautiful cards with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a wonderful new stamp set! Your cards are beautiful, I really like the way you created two different looks with your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are the set I would most like from this new release! Your cards are soft and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beatiful card! Especially the second one with the embossed flowers on vellum. Great layout!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous! Love those soft flowers

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa