Monday, May 25, 2015

H A P P Y Birthday

On the way to a challenge, one of the dies in a My Favorite Things set just shouted, louder than the challenge I was attempting, to make a birthday card first (I am still trying to get to the challenge card!)!...
 I loved this five rectangle framed strip.  The last time I used it, I made a basket with this same frame and put a whole bunch of suns in it:)...HERE!  I thought...5 spaces...just big enough for letters, maybe?...AND... a RAINBOW...YAY!!!!  Well, it took a lot of looking, but I finally found some My Favorite Things sentiment dies with the right sized letters to fit the rectangles, and used the "HAPPY" one cutting the bottom line off of each letter.  Layered each letter and the frame, and added 1/2 of a sentiment from Hero Arts.  Here's a close up...
I did consider embossing or stamping a background, but just liked it plain...YOU can dress it up, if you so choose:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card Lisa, love how you've used the frame, the basket card is very clever too! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rainbow birthday card is lovely and so very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this one speaks to me! Love the rainbow and the simpliciy of it all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colorful card. And this extra dimension ...! revelation
    hugs,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, Lisa! Love the brightly colored block letters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Lisa I love your "happy" card. Love the rainbow. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! How perfect is that five frame opening :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa