Saturday, July 25, 2015

Flower Favorites...Thinking of You

I FINALLY got the Flower Favorites stamp set by Papertrey Ink!  I had it in my cart at Papertrey Ink, it sold out, it came back in stock, I waited, and it sold out again...and a third time before I FINALLY made a fast move and purchased it (along with a number of other things:)!!).  I saw a card on THIS post using this same flower on a beautiful card by Ardyth and just had to have this flower stamp...it is just beautiful as a stand-alone!!...
This iris is made with 6 or 7 stamps...which is  what "makes" the flower!  SO EASY to make, though, so don't let all the number of stamps intimidate you!  I thought it was so funny...when I originally saw Ardyth's card, I just gazed at her card...I didn't read her post until today...the funny part being that she made her card with her MISTI...I got a MISTI a month ago after watching Laurie Willison use it in the video HERE on the MFT store site...and used it for the first time, today,  ON THIS CARD!!!...too funny!!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this tool!!!  It is great for stamping not only multiple cards, but restamping an image when it doesn't stamp deeply enough on the first stamping without having a stamp-a-ma-jig (and NOT getting it perfect, which is usually what happens to me!!).  I stamped the background stamp to give a little added interest to the card.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the subtle background. Thanks for the shout out! Time to get this set out again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, Lisa - love the soft script background - adds so much - and i love my MISTI too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, your card is just so beautiful! Love the faint bg. behind this lovely flower and I love my MISTI, too :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa