Thursday, January 14, 2016

Love You

I made a card to show you today that has a vellum wrap...
I stamped, die cut, and colored (with Prismacolor pencils) the flowers, stamped, colored and glossy accented the sentiment.  I cut a piece of vellum to only show about 1" on the front.  I stamped and white embossed the flowers, colored, again with color pencils from behind the vellum, and added to card...
  wrapped piece of pink twine around the end of the card...ok...FUN!!  This set has SUCH pretty flower stamps...oh my...this set is so beautiful!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

13 comments:

  1. This card is BEAUTIFUL! You are so creative and I love your style! Thanks for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu gostei muito,parabéns.Feliz Ano Novo.Valéria.(Brasil).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa no wonder you love this stamp set, your card looks brilliant. Those flowers are just m mmm, so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty...such awesome choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, this is utterly STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, is it getting a little weird just how many of your cards I pin? This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! I love the softness of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so precious!!! Love, love, love the vellum overlay and the beautiful flowers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. Love the softness. May I ask you about the striped background paper? Where have you got it from?

    Kerstin in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased the striped paper at Hobby Lobbby...pretty sure they don't have them in Sweden...wish I could be of more help! Hugs...Lisa

      Delete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa