Thursday, June 30, 2016

A Smile Daisy Redo!

Just a quick post...I replaced the daisy on my card from yesterday!  I love the stitched daisy...but on THIS card, I felt it might have been just a bit too busy.  I kept looking at the card all yesterday, and just kept feeling something was "off".  SO...I replaced the daisy with a more rounded, less busy daisy.  I think it went better with the sentiment and didn't fight with the gingham, polka dots and the stitched borders...
Oh...and because I did this mid morning, this was my first card photographed in my recently purchased FOLDIO portable studio...so easy and LOVE the results!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the besutiful card! I just ordered all of the product/supplies to make this. Please post more cards using the flower die. Thanks :)

    Debra

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa