Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Smile Daisy

I made a card using the new Simon Says Stamp Basic Banners die set, along with a few other fun stamps and dies, to make this Lemony colored daisy card...
When I opened the set of dies, they came all connected.  I opted to keep the two smallest ones together and die cut them together, making a framed banner.  Here's a pic of the dies, the right two connected dies are the ones I used, the left is all the remaining 3 unused, still connected dies...
I die cut several of the banners, and layered them together (using only one of the centers)and dotted the top outside layer with a white gel pen to give it some dots.  I die cut the daisy and the "smile" and layered both of those.  I used the Simon Gingham stamp for the background, then die cut with the largest Simon Stitched Rectangle die and layered the inside piece, and adhered both to the card.  Here's a couple close ups...

Oh, I'm having so much fun with flowers!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! It's perfect...not too busy and the colors compliment each other well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how darling. I love the simplicity of the card and the pop of black. Makes me SMILE. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh beautiful and such lovely sunny colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clean and simple pretty card. Love that yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clean and simple pretty card. Love that yellow!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa