Friday, December 15, 2017

Kindness x 12

I made some cards for my mom...
My mom had wanted some one layer cards to thank people for their kindness. I thought  the beautiful My Favorite Things Kind Words stamp set was perfect!!!  I used the lovely Kindness sentiment stamp for the center of the card, and one of the sweet additional sentiments from the set for just below it, stamping them with versamark and gold embossing.  I chose the old but wonderfully timeless set of Paper Smooches Reflections stamp set for the flowers.  I made a card almost two years ago with this set and similiar layout...thought it perfect for these cards!!  I stamped the leaves, then the flowers, and dotted them(choosing to make the pink a bit off circular for something different) with colored enamel accents.  Here's a pic of all twelve I made...in one night...really fast when you have them down to a system...
Cards bring me such joy...Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful design, Lisa! I love the enamel accent centers and how perfectly you framed the sentiment with your flowers. Your mom will be so proud to send these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers around the fabulous sentiment - wonderful cards! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty design. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa