Thursday, December 14, 2017

Spiral Flower Birthday

I made a fun birthday card with the new Spiral Flower die from Simon Says Stamp!...
 This flower is so artsy and fun...I die cut then layered each flower twice.  The die is a bit intricate, but I took my time and didn't mess up one flower while gluing layers, so although a fine die, pretty easy to work with!!  I also used a sentiment from the Thoughtful Messages stamp set, stamped with Versamark and white embossed. I adhered them to a heavyweight kraft paper.   Here's a close up...
Simple fun...doesn't get much better than this:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I don't comment often but you should know I love your creations 🙂 thanks for sharing. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa